Tuesday 10 April 2018

I'm Just a MOM..Stays At Home


I'm really glad to write a  few lines about a mum who attends special needs of her own children and how it affects their life and how wise she acts and how quick she learns on the go. 

" More to Judge..Less to understand..
I'm just a Mom who stays at home

More time to give less time to take..

I'm just a Mom who stays at home     
More needs to attend..Less options to chose..
I'm not just a Mom but a Special Mom
Much wiser in prioritizing child needs and hers.. 
I'm not just a Mom but a Special Mom
More to be grateful and less to be regrettable..
I'm not just a Mom but a wise Mom..
More complicated life... less complaints about life..
I'm not just a Mom but a happiest Mom..
It is not just raising a child but a super hero spirit that fights big battles..
I'm not just a Mom but Super Mom..
More to raise the Spirit..not just to raise a child..
I'm not just a Mom but Super Mom..
I might be the single entity to the whole world..
But I'm the whole world to my child..
I'm just a Mom who stays at home.."


Thank you all for reading this post. The link below is all about my son how he inspire others with his determination and with his infectious smile.
https://www.facebook.com/pranavsmission

No comments:

Post a Comment